Home / Local News / Man Who Lit Cigarette While Getting Gas Dies

Man Who Lit Cigarette While Getting Gas Dies

RIVERDALE, Md. (WJZ)—A man is dead after authorities say he was burned when he lit a cigarette while getting gas this afternoon in Prince George’s County.

It happened at a gas station on East West Highway and Kenilworth Avenue in Riverdale.

Authorities say a man was attempting to light his cigarette while he was getting gas when he caught fire.

A good samaritan was able to extinguishing the fire, officials said.

The man, who is not being identified at this time has died from his injuries.

Authorities are continuing their investigation.

About Brad Glenn

Brad Glenn
He was born in Tacoma, WA. He graduated from New York University with a degree in Computer Sciences, and now works for an international technology company in Texas. Alongside his day job, John enjoys blogging on tech sites and his personal blogs.

Check Also

‘Real Housewives’ Star Pleads Not Guilty to Resisting Arrest

“True Housewives of Beverly Hills” cast member Kim Richards has pleaded not guilty to three ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *